Adhouse7 is an online marketing Agency company that manages, optimizes and analyzes its customer’s digital marketing activities across multiple advertising channels and devices.
Adhouse7, at all times, is committed to and actively seeks to protect and respect your privacy. This is of critical importance to us.
This policy addresses and defines the universal policy and specific protocols that Adhouse7 has in place for the management and processing of all personal data including (but not limited to) which is:
- Generated and collected on our websites,
- Generated and collected through our customers sites,
- Generated and handled internally at Adhouse7.
We protect your privacy and our objectives are to be transparent about how we process your personal data.
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- the third-party tooling that we use; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
- Any concerns or comments about this policy and questions about deleting or correcting your personal data should be directed to our support team at email@example.com
- Our Website may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties. These third party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
Adhouse7 is an online marketing Agency company that manages, optimizes and analyzes its customer’s digital marketing activities across multiple advertising channels and devices. As such, Adhouse7 does not have a direct relationship with users who visit or otherwise engage customer websites or are exposed to customer’s advertisements that are managed using our services.
Adhouse7 may collect and use information related to users as part of the provision of the Adhouse7 services to our customers.
As a rule of thumb, the information collected by Adhouse7 is typically used to identify trends and optimize overall advertising activities of our customers. As such, this information is un-identifiable, and we do not know, nor will we attempt to know the identity of Users.
- We do not process personal data unless we need it to deliver our products and services or to run our company efficiently.
- We don’t share your personal information (without your consent) with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products or services or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our products or services.
To perform our services we use the following tools:
- AdCurve – a cloud-based digital marketing solution and predictive media optimization technology. https://adcurve.com/privacy-policy
- Lengow – a platform for e-traders to develop the visibility and profitability of their product ranges. https://www.lengow.com/gdpr
The type of information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information:
- Personal data for billing purposes, newsletters, contact , proposals, when required by law for taxs reasons.
- We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites or our products and services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through your site.
- We may collect information about your computer, including without limitation, language preference, referring site, operating system and browser type. Statistical data about website users’ browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual. This statistical data provides us with information regarding how many users visit a specific page on which our products and services are installed, how long they stay on that page, the type of content on that page, which hyperlinks (if any) they “click” on and how they generally engage with that page. This information is generally non-identifying, but if we combine it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
- Adhouse7 also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or device characteristics.
We share your personal information in limited circumstances
- Adhouse7 discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that: (i) need to know that information in order to process it on adhouse7’s behalf or to provide products and services on behalf of Adhouse7; and (ii) comply with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country and you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Adhouse7 will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Adhouse7 discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Adhouse7 believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Adhouse7, third parties or the public at large (this includes without limitation exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
Furthermore a number of tools are used to perform Our Services. These parties are:
Consent to transfer of information
It is possible that your personal information may be transferred outside of the EU by any of our Partners. We recommend that you refer to their privacy policies and/or terms and conditions if you are concerned about your data being transferred outside the EU.
Where we transfer your information outside of the EU, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what happens to your personal information if there is a business transfer:
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase a business or assets. If we purchase another entity or if another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to the Adhouse7 product offering, personal information, user data, and any other information that we have collected about the users of our products and services may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and, if we or our assets are acquired, will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquiror of Adhouse7 may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
How do we keep personal information secure?
- We maintain tight controls over all the data we collect, retaining it in firewalled and secured databases with strictly limited and controlled access rights, to ensure it is secure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain features of the service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share this password with anyone. You are solely responsible for all access to our products and services using your password.
- We will undertake internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. Please remember however that unfortunately no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you subscribe to our services, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Your rights in relation to personal data which we process relating to you
- You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you, as set out in the table below. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest.
- To make a request, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about you on our files (and with any third parties to whom it has been disclosed to).
Object to us processing data about you
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data if:
- you consented to our processing the personal data, and have withdrawn that consent;
- we no longer need to process that personal data for the reason it was collected;
- we are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of TT or a third party, you don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it;
- the personal data was unlawfully processed;
- you need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations;
- the personal data is processed in relation to the offer of a service to a child.
Obtain a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
- If we are processing data in order to perform our obligations to you, or because you consented, if that processing is carried out by automated means, we will help you to move, copy or transfer your personal data to other IT systems.
- If you request, we will supply you with the relevant personal data in CSV format. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another IT system provider if you prefer.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We may make changes to this policy